Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pro's and Con's

"There was a little girl who had a little curl Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, she was very, very good. But when she was bad........ She got a fur coat, jewels, a waterfront condo, and a sports car. "



If I gave birth to you, do not read this post!

Okay, so the other day at work we were talking about different jobs. We joked around about being a mistress and then we talked about some of the pro's and con's of being a mistress. I thought it would make a good post, and being all obsessive like I can be, I started to do a whole parody page of the department of labor's job outlook information page. You know, they put a lot of stuff on there, and when it comes right down to it... well, I'm a bit lazy. So, you will have to stick with my pro's and con's.

Pro's
SEX- (the sneaky dirty kind)
The boob job you always wanted... PAID FOR
unlimited funding for pampering (hello manicures, pedicures, massages, facials)
am amazing lingerie collection
no pesky in-laws
rent free living
lots of gifts

Con's
no medical/dental plan
no 401K plan
no sick days
no business card (seriously, what do you tell people you do for a living)
and on that note....
take your daughter to work day, ummm, not gonna happen


I'd love to hear other people's input on this. Funny, as I read it over it doesn't come off as silly as it was when we were saying stuff about it. But, I promised it, so here it is. I may delete it soon unless it gets jazzed up with some funny comments.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!! I love the no business cards part!!

Let's see....

Pro: Exotic, foreign holidays that are paid for.

Con: Nights at the Airport Inn if your Mr. Mister is kinda cheap!!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger fear.of.landing said...

Ewww, I am imagining tacky and scratchy polyester bedspreads and televisions with the remote control locked onto the nightstand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home