Saturday, August 04, 2007

Wedding Karaoke

Okay, so one of my friends has a wedding come up and she just found out that the sound system at her reception site is not going to be available. I came up with a solution for her, I offered to let her use my karaoke set up. I presented to her my:

TOP 5 REASONS I ENDORSE KARAOKE AT YOUR WEDDING RECEPTION

Let it marinate!
1. Instead of having to dance together, you guys could sing some love duet for the audience

2. What would be funnier than all the groomsmen singing the Waitresses hit "I know what boys like"

3. Your father singing "Superfreak" while looking right at your mom! (doesn't get much better than that)

4. You can sing "Wind Beneath My Wings" to me. (you know, as a thank you for the awesome wedding karaoke idea)

5. Excellent fun to rewatch on the video and some amazing blackmail footage



Her response: "I love that you're completely insane"

Thats a yes right?

4 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger TK said...

She's right. You are crazy.

Crazy like a FOX! I think it's brilliant. I'm going to try to get my wife to marry me all over again, just so we can implement your idea.

Of course, she may marry me all over again because she might divorce me over the idea.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger fear.of.landing said...

TK:

It is exactly brilliant!

My oldest daughter has promised me that she will get married just for the party and the karaoke. She assures me that divorces are easy if you don't have kids so instead of taking her time and being choosy she is just going to scoop up the first one and get that starter marriage out of the way quickly. I think I am going to have to nix the idea though. (parental responsiblity and all that)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger m said...

While normally I cannot endorse karaoke at any event (karaoke is my arch nemesis), in this case I am afraid I'm on board. You make a good case for it, so I support it fully. Let me know how it goes.

 
At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home