Wednesday, July 25, 2007

She who laughs last

laughs all the way to the bank.
The following conversation occured in my office today.
Emp 1- Do either of you want to take my accounting test for me tomorrow?
Me- Sure whats it cover?
Emp 1- It is over the principals of (my mind wandered off at this point so all I heard was blah blah blah and gobbledy gook)
Me - Sure thing but you know the only business type class I ever took was economics and I dozed off all the time.
Emp 2- No kidding those classes are a real beating
(Emp 2 and I laugh at emp 1 and her horrible class)
Me - Of course you realize that once she finishes these classes she will be making twice as much as we do
Emp 1- hahahahahahahaha
(Our degrees in the helping profession were a very poor choice)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home