Friday, November 02, 2007

Under the Wire

So it is 11:45 at night and I am trying to type quickly to make the deadline for a post today. I have been in a car or a coliseum all day today and just got settled in my hotel room. Topics I hope to cover in the next few days:
1. Feeling like a kid again
2. My mom is a saint/amazing
3. People that piss me off
4. Death and taxes...my love affair with the IRS

Lots to look forward to in the next few days. I am going to get some sleep now.

Night

(and yeah me for not missing day 2)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRST!!!

kudos to you for your "post" 2 days in a row! although I would hardly count a declaration of things you're GOING to blog about a legitimate blog article...but what do I know, I'm just your official blog troll

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger fear.of.landing said...

Well, how about I check out your blog posts so I will better understand "legitimate" blog posts

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine is still a work in progress *shifty eyes*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home